SGB Training Programme - Data Terms and Conditions
The SGB Training Programme is a partnership between the SSA and sportscotland.
It's important you know how we will use any information collected as part of the administration of the programme.
What information and how will it be used
When you sign up for a training course via the Scottish Sports Association Training and Useful Dates Calendar, you will be asked to provide certain personal information, including:-
- your name;
- your contact details, including your email address and telephone number;
- your SGB’s name
By signing up for a course, you consent to your personal information being processed and used in the following ways, for example:-
- the information will be shared with sportscotland for statistical purposes and for contacting you as part of the evaluation of the training course;
- the information will be shared with the course tutor;
- to contact you as part of the evaluation of the programme; and
- to research, develop and manage new and existing programmes and projects to promote sport.
Following completion of the training course, we will only continue to hold information about you, if we have a legitimate reason for doing so.
How to contact us
For further information on how your information is used, how we maintain the secrecy of your information, and your rights to access information we hold on you, please write to email@example.com.